Join Our Team!
* Are you a hard working, focused, creative type looking for a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to do what you love while helping to grow a young and fun independent company?
* Do you have a love of Rockabilly, Steampunk, Retro, Mod, Punk, Goth and Indie fashion and decor?
* Are you currently (or have you recently been) at the top of your class in photography, creative writing, fashion buying, graphic design or web design?
If you answered YES to all of the above, then you may be just who we are looking for!
- Junior Web Designer - Full Time (Plano, TX Office) - Fine art experience is a plus
- Order Fulfillment Clerk / Shipping Assistant - Part Time (Plano, TX)
AVAILABLE PAID INTERNSHIPS (Summer 2013)
- General Business & Office Management Internship (10-15 hrs/week)
- Retail Marketing Internship (10-15 hrs/week)
- Creative Copywriting Internship (10-15 hrs/week)
- Product Photography Internship (10-15 hrs/week)
- Graphic Design and/or Web Design Internship (10-15 hrs/week)
- Fashion Merchandising Internship (10-15 hrs/week)
We strive to hire excellent people, and we expect excellence. Great people make a great team and will keep our company strong. In order to qualify for a position you must...
- Have a great attitude and be a team player
- Be fluent in English, and communicate professionally - both verbally and in writing
- Have basic math skills - the ability to add, subtract and multiply without a calculator
- Have basic computer skills.
- Be able to multitask and handle stressful situations calmly and effectively
- Be an organized person with exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Be able to work independently to complete projects on your own
- Be able to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Not be afraid to get your hands dirty
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Candidates MUST be self-motivated, multi-taskers that are driven to succeed.
IF YOU DON'T LIVE NEAR DALLAS, TX: Please note that we do not pay relocation costs for these positions.
Send an email to email@example.com which includes the following:
- A subject line that includes the position you are applying for
- A cover letter telling us why you can't wait to join OUR team.
- Your Resume and salary history.
- A link to your portfolio (if applying for a creative position)