Join Our Team!
At Plasticland we value creativity, drive, inventiveness, and entrepreneurial thinking. We maintain an indie vibe with a strict "no assholes" policy. We cater to an incredible group of unique, creative, super awesome fans and we keep them at the heart of everything we do, because without them we wouldn't exist! Our small, dedicated, tight knit team is incredibly hard working, but we never forget to have fun & keep it weird. We may be small but we have big ambitions!
If you prefer working in an artistic setting, rather than a corporate setting, then you might be the right fit for our team. At Plasticland you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company, and have a real individual impact on the success of our business. Our collaborative environment encourages openness and communication, and unlike stifled corporate atmospheres, we actually love big thinking and new ideas. If you crave real responsibility and want to work in a company where you know you can make a real difference, then check out our current opportunities below...
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME POSITIONS
- Part-Time Product Data Coordinator
- Part-Time Office & Inventory Associate
- Part-Time Order Fulfillment Clerk
We strive to hire excellent people, and we expect excellence. Great people make a great team and will keep our company strong. In order to qualify for a position you must...
- Have a great attitude and be a team player
- Be fluent in English, and communicate professionally - both verbally and in writing
- Have basic math skills - the ability to add, subtract and multiply without a calculator
- Have basic computer skills.
- Be able to multitask and handle stressful situations calmly and effectively
- Be an organized person with exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Be able to work independently to complete projects on your own
- Be able to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Not be afraid to get your hands dirty
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Candidates MUST be self-motivated, multi-taskers that are driven to succeed.